Nye County

Go To Search
Nye County, NV - Home Page
Conversion to Personal Property
Conversion to Personal Property
To remove a converted manufactured/mobile home from its site, the mobile home owner must complete the Affidavit of Conversion of a Manufactured/Mobile Home from Real to Personal Property.  Per NRS 361.2445, these steps must be completed 30 days prior to the removal of the manufactured home.

101 Radar Road, P.O. Box 153 Tonopah, Nevada 89049 Ph: (775) 482-8191