Nye County

Go To Search
Nye County, NV - Home Page
How do I file a complaint?
You can fill out the online complaint form, located under the Planning Department tab, Code Enforcement OR fill out a Code Compliance Request Form and fax it to (775) 751-4324 or deliver/mail it to:

250 N. Highway 160, Suite 1
Pahrump, NV 89060

Online Code Compliance Complaint Form

Code Compliance

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Can I make an appointment to talk to a Code Enforcement Officer?
3. I just received a ‘Notice of Violation’. What should I do?

101 Radar Road, P.O. Box 153 Tonopah, Nevada 89049 Ph: (775) 482-8191