Information on Next Auction
NYE County TREASURER TRUST AUCTION ONLINE
We are proud to announce our second tax sale of 2020. It will again be held at www.bid4assets.com/NYE and will open for viewing and placing deposits on October 2, 2020. The auction itself will open on October 30th and run through November 2, 2020.
More information will be available at bid4assets beginning on Oct. 2, 2020.
See the posting at top of the page for list of parcels that will be offered this Tax Sale. There are currently 772 individual parcels for sale and include commercial property, multi-residential property and single residential properties. There is one parcel that includes a mobile home and one parcel with a mobile home that is not included in the auction as it remains personal property and under the control of its owners.
Potential bidders will still be required to place a $500 deposit in certified funds, and there will be a 10% or $100 minimum premium per parcel that will be added to the cost of the winning bidder. There is also a $35 processing fee on your $500 deposit, making it $535 to participate.
Obtaining Property Lists
Click on the link above or obtain a list from either of the two Nye County Treasurer’s Offices. You may also contact either one of the Offices to obtain more information.
Registration & Payment Information
- If you are a successful bidder, your deposit will be applied to the purchase price.
- If you are unsuccessful, your deposit will be returned at the end of the sale.
- Deposits must be made in the form of certified funds: Cash, Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders.
Payment requirements are:
- There is no financing - no exceptions.
- Cash, Cashier’s checks or money orders for payment in full, (including Real Property Transfer Tax) on the day of the sale.
At the time of purchase you will be issued a receipt.